My friend had his general cleaning. he discovered some molds and bought mold cleaner here. I heard it kills mold in 10 minutes flat. That’s how fast it can clean. I will try to buy one myself. I hope it’ll be as effective as what my friend says. Anyway, I will be out for another week. See you on my next post!
Fashion week in Paris for 2013 also runs. Those weeks show us the blending of colors and base designs. The most common styles are gowns and long dresses with loose and less tight fittings. The collection includes, fish skirts, laces and nets use at the bottom side for gowns and at the top at neckline. The colors are blue, red, white, grey and some are multi colors with abstract to miscellaneous. The brown color gown is also in chiffon material. The stuff used is excellent with best falling abilities. Bottoms are naked with that stylish gown to give a glamorous glance.
I am looking forward to a productive summer vacation. Of course, I will still push through my beach summer fun with friends and other fun errands to fill up my vacation. On the other note, I wanted to have my home organized and clean. I started doing my laundry yesterday. Next I’m thinking of fixing stuff in my room then in the kitchen where I plan to have kitchen cabinet organizer.
You’ve been mindlessly thinking over your Valentine’s date for the last few weeks. What if you look old and saggy and pale? What if he’ll lose romance over you? Shake off all the worries and do these before your date:
- 1. Exercise and lose all those unnecessary fats. The key is to just tone up, not look awkwardly thin. Go for a morning jog for 30 to 45 minutes and within a week, you can see how much your body can get.
- 2. Get a nice warm bath. Slouch off all your skin impurities while delving yourself on a nice steamy bath. Make sure to put on your favorite bath oil and a bath soap that can moisturize the skin.
- 3. After taking a bath, put on a body butter to moisturize the skin and give it a gorgeous glow.
- 4. Add a spritz of your favorite perfume on your neck and wrists. Now your date could go gaga over you and your pampered skin.
Summer vacation starts for me. I have so many things in mind right. All the thing I MUST do and MUST accomplish before my vacation ends. One of this is learning some musical instruments like violin, guitar and drums. I was wondering about Cellos at WWBW. It’s cool to have your own instrument so you can play at home and practice what you have learned from the class.
The Utilitarian look can be identified as the no fuss, but still a hip and tough look. It is almost interchanged with the military look, but this can be identified because it is not stiff at all and it is minimalist in nature. Simple garments in solid military colors are layered and layered, until it looks baggy enough and high fashion. They say that people who look utilitarian are mostly people who often flock thrift stores. But who cares? The utilitarian look still embodies the no fuss but still looking cool outfit. Only those who have a keen sense on fashion, and those who don’t care enough to be called cheap because they go to thrift stores can be able to pull this off.
Are you looking for pins like that of clevis? I am pretty sure that you’ll be needing a specific length and width. Then you have reidsupply.com where you can find different kinds of pins from type, materials used, and size. You can always find what you are looking for, just search and shop online. Almost all needed materials are found online.
1. Prepare the skin by cleansing it up with a well trusted cleanser. You don’t want any grime on your face if you’re aiming for a natural Make Up Free Look.
2. Keep them skin moisturized to bits. The skin that’s not moisturized tend to have breakouts more often.
3. Use a primer. This is where the makeup will blend and it evens out skin tone.
4. Apply a very thin layer of foundation. Make sure the shade is appropriate for your skin tone.
5. Use loose powder to cover up remaining blemishes.
6. Dab on a bit of bronzer to highlight your face. Remember, you don’t want to look like a pancake, so so not apply it on your entire face. Also don’t forget the blush.
7. After the whole faced is prepped up, put on a minimal amount of mascara to open up the eyes. Same goes with the eyebrows and the brow liner. Add a hint of nude lipstick and top it off with pink lipgloss.
8. Shake your hair and let it loose for that natural out of the bed but still gorgeous look!
I envy my friend for him having her own ibanez bass guitar center. I am not really good on playing musical instrument but I don’t know, I just love seeing those instruments around. Just near me, so I can touch and use it whenever I wanted! I even dreamed to have a music room inside my house. That’s someday when I already have my own home.
Are you wondering why after a few moments of eating, you suddenly have that urge to eat again? And most of the time, you give in to that urge but it doesn’t really satisfy you? Dehydration is often overseen as hunger. This is why people complain that they’re putting on a lot of weight when the problem is that, they do not take in a lot of liquid throughout the day. Drinking a lot of water or liquid can help in the metabolic and proper digestion of the body. It is advisable to drink a glass of water before and during each meal. Also avoid drinking too much caffeine and alcoholic beverages because it causes the body to lose more water. Drinking water often can also help in having a natural glow in the skin.